#5 ‒ 5012 48th Avenue
I'm Andrea, the Coordinator of the Ponoka Parent Link Centre since 2007. I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Ponoka families. Our centre is a place for families to come together, gain knowledge, and create support systems; I am so happy to be a part of that.
At the PLC we offer various programs including structured and non-structured playgroups, early literacy, musical classes, parent discussion classes and parenting support groups. Our programs change quarterly, and we try to incorporate varying programs and activities to appeal to the diverse families in Ponoka. The Ponoka PLC is a welcoming environment and all parents and caregivers of young children are welcome to take part in our programs.
Check out our brochure and calendar to see what's happening today!
Below are a few important website links for the Ponoka area.
- Town of Ponoka: (www.ponoka.org)
- Ponoka County: (www.ponokacounty.com)
- Ponoka Early Childhood Development Coalition: (www.facebook.com/Ponoka-Early-Childhood-Development-Coalition-404867906276339)
- Ponoka Family and Community Support Services: (www.ponokafcss.net)
- Ponoka Jubilee Library: (www.ponokalibrary.prl.ab.ca)